The CBC App pricing is subscription based and prices depend on the nature of the subscription.
The two main types of subscriptions are Individual Teacher subscriptions and School subscriptions.
Under the School subscriptions, we have special pricing for public schools and low-cost private schools.
CBC requires that teachers assess using Rubrics
This is a real nightmare!
Keeping learner records by hand for each assessment rubric is one of the worst things ever:
– Burdensome repetitive work that is unfair to teachers
– Teachers often take illegal shortcuts to reduce the burden
– It is impossible to analyse the records fully
Better, but still a lot of work
The learner record book with rubrics is a great innovation that has simplified work, but it has its problems:
– The books get lost or damaged easily
– Teachers make many mistakes when using these books
– It is also impossible to analyse the records fully
There is a lot of writing in CBC, especially when filling out learner records. The workload is so much that sometimes I feel the learning areas are too broad compared to the time available.
This is one of the best apps for schools in the market right now. I highly recommend it. Very detailed and precise yet simple to navigate. Fantastic!
It’s great app. The developers need to be supported. I recommend it for use in schools.
Wow, now this is a game changer!